Monday, January 4, 2021

And we start again

 Hi there. 

It's been a while. 

Well, let's just cut the bullshit. It's been a hell of a long time. And I know there are probably different places or platforms or whatever-the-hells that I should be posting on, but this is it. For now. 

I've decided to give the constant droning of my inner narrator a voice again. Because I think it's probably good for me.

So I'm embarking on a dump of my internal thought-vomit and if you are so lucky (or unlucky) to read it, then I thank you whole-heartedly for your time, your ear, your audience. 

I don't have a plan. But I have a challenge - for myself - to just fucking put these thoughts and words and worlds and platitudes to fucking paper. Haha - "paper" - those were the days. I used to scorn the thought that I could ever commit my words to anything but paper with the aid of ink and now I've succumbed fully to the digital. And I have no regrets. Yes, I do - on occasion - commit actual pen to actual paper—but these days I'm so out of practice that it's hard even for me to decipher the scribbling. 

(smh) 

 


1 comment:

Miguel Perez said...

Good post. I have also read some of the pieces you have written for safewise. Would you be able to write a piece for vivint.security on safe communities (burglary related)? Shoot me an email to arautapala@gmail.com if you are interested.